Tuesday 10 September 2013

Three Little Pigs and Big Bad Wolf & Delicious

Three Little Pig and Big Bad Wolf 

      At last get to try this piggy shop. It located at the Bangsar Village ground floor. They have two door , one at the outdoor carpark entrances and the other was located inside the Village Grocery. The environment was well design. Love their interior , feeling good having food here. Their signature dish was pork and they have other type of food as well. They have two menu which separates the dinner and lunch. They also provide us with water when we did not order drinks. The food was delicious especially their signature pasta for a pork lover like me. I am sure will be back for the second visit.

The interior

Sofa relaxing for tea time

Menu

Asian & Mains

Pasta

Breakfast

The Wolf's Favourite RM 29 (recommended) 
This is their signature pasta and a must to try. A little dry for creamy lover and match with smoked bacon, button mushroom, topped with poached egg and crisply bacon bits. I"ll definitely be back for this!  

 
Mighty Piggy Burger RM 28
This is their signature burger but I would said that I will never order again as it was disappointing. The burger consists the juicy pork patty, cheese, tomatos, greens, fried egg and herbed mayo. It wasn't as delicious as I thought it would be but the portion was really huge. The pork was too salty for my personal opinion and a little bit our sour may be due to the tomatos. 

My brunch date <3<3

Me

Photo before eating session start is a must! xD
Facebook : Three Little Pigs and Big Bad Wolf    
Rate 
-> Price  6.5/10
-> Food  7/10
-> Service  7/10 
Ground Floor , Bangsar Village 1
In-door-> Grocery Village 
Out-door -> Outdoor Car Park Entrance 
  
     Delicious

      After a full brunch, we went to Midvalley for our shopping session. And finally we chose Delicious to be our afternoon tea place. The Delicious was located opposite to the Starbucks Midvalley. They have various kind of cakes which made me hard to choose but as my choice was always chocolate so I decided to choose their brownies so do my jimui. They now having daily special during lunch, tea and dinner. 
The interior 

Choices of cakes available 

Daily Special 

Brownies
The taste of brownies was delicious and the portion is more suitable for two person. It was quite sweet for me. So ,ending up i couldn't finish it.

A slices of cake and a choice of coffee/tea RM 15
They have variety choices of coffee and tea for us to choose. I picked the Cookie Crumble Cappuccino  and my friend choose Peppermint tea. The Cookie Crumble Cappuccino was thumbs up! 

OOTD  from MNG
Website : www.delicious.com.my
Rate 
-> Price 9/10
-> Food 9/10
-> Service 7/10
Ground Floor, Midvalley (opposite Starbucks)



No comments:

Post a Comment